Rudiger will continue to work hard for Roma fans cheap fifa 16 coins 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Rudiger will continue to work hard for Roma fans cheap fifa 16 coins

Name Message
fifa213

Topic  Rudiger will continue to work hard for Roma fans cheap fifa 16 coins       Flag »  Reply »
Cheapest Fifa 16 coins Roma have announced the signing of Stuttgart defender Antonio Rudiger on a season-long loan deal. I Giallorossi have an option to make the move permanent.

The 22-year-old was considered one of the most promising talents in the Bundesliga and has already made six appearances for Germany.

"I'm absolutely delighted to be able to wear the Roma jersey," Rudiger told Roma TV. "I've come here to win titles, to win the Scudetto. I would like to thank all the Roma fans and promise them that I will give everything for this club."

Roma coach Rudi Garcia admitted earlier this week he had concerns over his defence and Rudiger's arrival should calm concerns following French defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa's recent departure for Lyon.

Rudiger represented Germany at various levels before making his senior international debut for in 2014, when he was just 21 years old.we take pride in being the cheapest place to buy FIFA coins.We provide fast and safe fifa 16 Coins delivery service to all fifa 16 players. 

Roma, distant runners-up to champions Juventus last season, open this season's Serie A campaign away to Verona in Saturday's early game.
  Friday, August 21, 2015 at 9:52:32 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Rudiger will continue to work hard for Roma fans cheap fifa 16 coins

» Reply to Rudiger will continue to work hard for Roma fans cheap fifa 16 coins Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.