Right Tool To Design Banner Ad?  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Right Tool To Design Banner Ad?

Name Message
EpifaniaPersons

Topic  Right Tool To Design Banner Ad?       Flag »  Reply »

Hi Everyone!

From last 2 years, I am buying banner ads from different graphic designs at freelancing platforms but now, I am thinking to design these banners my own. Though I don’t have expertise in this particular field but I watched different tutorial videos and found it simple.

However, I am confused between different online tools to design a banner ad. That’s why I am here and sharing these banner tools to get the right suggestion from you.

BannerBoo: In the beginning, I thought it is just like Canva, but it proved me wrong. In actual, it is better than Canva and offers you around 7000 plus templates. Do you this I should prefer this https://bannerboo.com/ banner designing tool? 

Adobe Spark: Honestly, I never used Adobe, but I think Adobe Spark is simple compared to the other Adobe products. I am thinking to use its free version. Do you think it is the best banner maker?

Canva: I have used Canva many times to edit images, but I am not sure how it works for banner designing. Do you think the free version of Canva is helpful enough in this regard?

Please share your thoughts, and even you can also suggest any tool instead of these. 

Waiting for your responses.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 3:21:29 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Right Tool To Design Banner Ad?

» Reply to Right Tool To Design Banner Ad? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.