RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable

Name Message
Kingang

Topic  RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable       Flag »  Reply »
So I only recently got dragon butterfly and boots eyeglasses, both are fine and im happy with them but something I realy realy realy realy want are monster legs! Today I dont have that kinda money and I had to give up my ring of stone, so there is no way im selling my white beret or amulate of glory (t)! So far the only safe way I know of making 1mil is by collecting swamp toads and bringing them back to the bank in gnome village in which the magical tree's and yew tree's are. Also I went into the ge and it stated 3200 swamp toads= 1mil and 500k.

Sad since it took me almost 2 hours to get 300K from swamp toads maybe that was because the radio was on and I realy was dreaming, so now that legs are down 100k afterward they had been im searching for a way just to make 800k without a killing creatures. No amassing stuff in dangorus area's no barrows bro's since I just have 22 prayer. So for you to assist me are my abilities not all but anouth for one to recomend me somthing.

My Strength level is 85. I am aiming for 90-95+, or even maybe 99. My Attack level is 77 and my Defense level is 70. I'll only have members for about 50 more days. I will play for about 3-5 hours a day while doing my assignments, and was wondering exactly what creatures could get me about 40k-60k experience an hour without having to focus much on my character while he's training. (Also called AFKing).
  Monday, December 14, 2020 at 2:12:52 AM
watchesbiz

Reply  Re: RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable Flag »  Reply »
 The Core Diver watch has been designed to Replica Watches UK be the ultimate diving companion. Every single watch has been wet tested patek philippe replicato ensure it can withstand depths of up to 2000 feet. When designing hublot big bang replica the Ocean Crawler Core Diver, the brand considered the needs of water sports enthusiasts, especially those who partake in scuba diving, spearfishing, and ocean-bed exploration, to ensure the watch was not just attractive, Fake Tag Heuerbut also a functional tool that could withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
  Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 9:46:42 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable

» Reply to RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.