New recruit to help join Chelsea to defeat Brighton 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » New recruit to help join Chelsea to defeat Brighton

Name Message
PortgasAce

Topic  New recruit to help join Chelsea to defeat Brighton       Flag »  Reply »
Great win at Brighton, the Chelsea teacher praised the two members

Glory 3-1 against Brighton on the day of the operation 7m livescore in England 2020/2021, making Frank Lampard very satisfied. Share after the game, Chelsea coach has dedicated praise to the new duo of players.

Remember in the England 2019/2020 operation, Chelsea lost 0-4 at Old Trafford of M.U. This defeat caused the ability of coach Frank Lampard to be questioned and widely believed that he would hardly stay "The Blues" until the end of the Football Festival. Fortunately, next, things went lower and the Blues got into the top four at the end of the season, helping the Premier League leader continue to receive confidence in the leadership.

Premier League 2020/2021, Chelsea then brought the march away, this time against Brighton. Captain Lampard did not want to repeat the bad memories last season, especially when he just spent more than 200 million pounds to upgrade the squad, so he launched the top strong squad and aimed to win all 3 point.

For other reasons, out of the 5 new strikers that Lampard had just owned, he could only use two of Havertz and Werner, while Ziyech, Chilwell and Thiago Silva were still sidelined. Throughout the match, the rookie duo Werner and Havertz struggled quite hard but not with top low connectivity due to only a few combined Practice Practice.

bet168 xem keo Even so, Chelsea still wins thanks to the excellence of the ... Old people. The scorers who helped "The Blues" win 3-1 are Jorginho, James and Zouma. Speaking after the game, coach Lampard still praised Havertz and Werner.

"I like you. Havertz made the most of his efforts when he got to the Blues, he also played his best against Brighton. He's still young and just arrived, he needs time to for his top lows.Havertz did a few decent tackles against Brighton The way he passed, handled the ball and sprinted also impressed me. I think about Havertz most of the time today. You are a huge talent, I hope you will play better in the next matches, "said teacher Lampard.

"I like Werner in general. He has had a good game against Brighton, he has about 1 11m and contributes quite diversely to the club's play. Werner is hungry to score. believe he will score a variety of goals for Chelsea this season, 11 met.tv "said the British captain of Werner's performance.
  Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12:03:22 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » New recruit to help join Chelsea to defeat Brighton

» Reply to New recruit to help join Chelsea to defeat Brighton Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.