Municipal Sports Bureau: support professional sports 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Municipal Sports Bureau: support professional sports

Name Message
Oakleyspoll

Topic  Municipal Sports Bureau: support professional sports       Flag »  Reply »

Municipal Sports Bureau: support professional sports, pay close attention tothe doll football NorthFace Jackets

Beijing time on October 21, for - Kobe Bryant says he absolutely can notscrew up the rhetoric, Julius - Randall responded.

Randall said: "This is for me to decide will not screw up Bryant said, 'Youcan not mess up, unless you The North FaceOutlet want to screw up.'"

"(If you really messed up) That is what I deliberately messed up, there isByron - Scott such a coach, but also to learn from Kobe Bryant, Carlos Boozer,Nash outstanding players such body, and of course everyone else. the mostimportant thing is, I was playing for the Lakers. later I was in a greatsituation, I will not screw up. "

Just this past weekend, for the Chongqing football is concerned, is destinedto be an unforgettable memory - Lifan soccer team Chongchao, let Chongqingprofessional football back to the top events of the stage; "Who is the numberone" folk Cup audition final hot staged. The evening of October 19, Zhang Xin,deputy director of the Municipal Sports Bureau, said: "This fully demonstratesthe Chongqing football will usher in another spring, as the competentauthorities of the Municipal Sports Bureau will also be an occasion to promotethe full development of football."

For Lifan Chongchao, Zhang believes that this aspect of the club's long stickwith Lifan inseparable, on the other hand is the city to improve the overalllevel of football the inevitable result, "professional sports is a business cardof a city, return to NorthFace Outlet Super League will certainly push the rapid developmentof Chongqing football, Municipal Sports Bureau for the development ofprofessional clubs will provide strong support. "

For "Who is number one" was held folk Cup, Zhang believes that from theperspective of the extent of popular tournament, Chongqing has a deep enoughfootball atmosphere, but also people saw the rise of Chongqing football hopes"in the future, we will in the development of professional football, increaseamateur football, school football investment, earnestly doll football, reallytrain a number of outstanding football talents in, to make efforts for thelong-term development of Chongqing football. "

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 2:43:46 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Municipal Sports Bureau: support professional sports

» Reply to Municipal Sports Bureau: support professional sports Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.