I was about buying roughly 20k Yew logs 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » I was about buying roughly 20k Yew logs

Name Message
Bestmengqin

Topic  I was about buying roughly 20k Yew logs       Flag »  Reply »
I saw someone before mention how they are a completionist, and that joy of RuneScape Gold that part of the game is gone, as there's impossible to get everything they release unless you are putting money into spins, and/or are uber-loaded in game, and can purchase bonds through the chance to spin or win or incredilbly lucky spinning. It's hard to complete these unique items today.

The best thing for people is to keep talking and perhaps jagex will come up with a different way to get their ideas to the world without spending huge amounts of money.

I was a victim of an item swap...i was at a very low level but still around 50cmb. I wanted to learn firemaking, and was purchasing large quantities of yews from other players using gp i earned by fishing lobsters, and then selling to other players (there was no Grand Exchange).

I was about buying roughly 20k Yew logs. I traded the logs with him, and offered the cash.The trade was canceled and i was traded again, he said something like "sorry" and then immediately put 20k willow logs in to trade. I made a large profit from the garbage logs, without even double-checking. The logs I used to train firemaking were still available however at much slower rates. It was a devastating loss to an F2P scaper who was relatively new.

It was a great learning experience for me and i have been double-checking, sometimes even triple-checking since then. Unless you're nearing the limit for Buy OSRS Accounts purchases, the Grand Exchange has solved a number of issues. I'm patient and will be waiting for a few more days to get what i require from the GE.
  Friday, October 15, 2021 at 8:08:02 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » I was about buying roughly 20k Yew logs

» Reply to I was about buying roughly 20k Yew logs Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.