How Do I Find Last Year’s AGI in TurboTax? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How Do I Find Last Year’s AGI in TurboTax?

Name Message
turbotaxsupport

Topic  How Do I Find Last Year’s AGI in TurboTax?       Flag »  Reply »

TurboTax is one of the most efficient andleading software that helps users manageall their tax-related matters. If you are searching for ways to find your previous years AGI, you can do so by accuratelyfollowing the given steps.

·Loginto your TurboTax account.

·Onthe left side of your home page, you would be able to find the tax home.

·Furthernavigate to the Tax returns and documentation channel, where you would have toselect the category of the previous year.

·Afteryou have done the above-given steps youcan easily view adjusted gross income (AGI) for the previous year.

If you come across any kind of issue whileworking these given steps out then you can promptly connect with the TurboTaxCustomer Care and avail professional assistance from trained experts.

Areyou finding it difficult to file your tax returns on TurboTax because of theAGI? Did you notice that your AGI from last year did not get transferredproperly? The AGI which is based on your gross income is essential whilepreparing your tax returns. Without this,you will not be able to accurately calculate the credits and tax deductions youare entitled to. There are certain taxforms, like Form 1040X and 1040EZ, which you can use to check your AGI. You cancall the TurboTax support to know how to view these forms when you sign in to your TurboTaxaccount.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 2:46:38 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How Do I Find Last Year’s AGI in TurboTax?

» Reply to How Do I Find Last Year’s AGI in TurboTax? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.