Depends how you use the platform 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Depends how you use the platform

Name Message
Weismart

Topic  Depends how you use the platform       Flag »  Reply »
And then they begin falling all these microaggressions and Animal Crossing Bells casual racist suppositions to the conversation until the Space Buns controversy really is a binary conflict between racists and everybody else.I can not even put into words just how fucking dumb this is. What is with the accelerated decline of reasonable people on twitter in the last couple of decades?

Depends how you use the platform. I have lists of phrases that are muted and I conduct blockchains that filter out 95% of the terrible content, and I run a Chrome extension to hide the trending issues. You receive the occasional twat but my corner is relatively sane.I wanna say you are correct, but Twitter keeps dropping its head over the specific same discourse which Tumblr previously had 5 decades ago as if it's brand-new, so I really don't know whether it's the Tumblr refugees...

It is mainly the young, early teenaged biproducts of Buy Nook Miles Ticket all people who transferred from Tumblr. You can usually tell who's basically been increased by stan Twitter.The way Twitter is built is also to blame here. The website U.I punish neuance and sophistication, and the way messeges propagate rewards extreme opinions and rage inducing tweets.
  Monday, February 22, 2021 at 4:09:02 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Depends how you use the platform

» Reply to Depends how you use the platform Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.