Can you help? If Your Cat Is Pregnant? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Can you help? If Your Cat Is Pregnant?

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Can you help? If Your Cat Is Pregnant?       Flag »  Reply »
Two weeks and 3 days after mating with my male cat, this is what my female’s nipple looks like. Can anyone please advise if she seems to be pregnant ? Thank you!
  Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:27:43 AM
DALTON

Reply  Re: Can you help? If Your Cat Is Pregnant? Flag »  Reply »
Hi thanks for all the info i looked up images of the mucus plug and im sure thats what went on wednes the discharges only been their scence yesterday and isnt constant with no smell. She did eat a little chicken 2day but it now acting agertated and keeps flicking her tail she now dont like me near her backend. I dont know if this sounds like contractions or not but at her backend it looks as if someone has put a slendertone on her on low shes has now just came in the sitting room and meowd an was sick im taking her to a dif vet 2moz but im worried sick also i thalt i felt a little movement so i have some hope thanks again

Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:28:58 AM
RUIZ

Thank u for making me awear or pyometra i spoke to a vet about it and apparently if a cats pregnant it will not have pyometra as its to do with the womb lineing getting thicker if not breed or spayed it can caulse cysts that then burst and caulse infection the vet said it may be the first signs of labour starting
  Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:29:09 AM
ROBINSON

it could well be the start of labour, however my girl was 6 weeks pregnant when i noticed a yellow discharge, a scan revealed a kitten had died inside her which caused the infection. sadly all i could do to save her was have her spayed and lost the remaining kitten which was alive at the time.
please do be careful, i would suggest if your girl hasnt had kittens by tuesday (as its bank holiday) to just take her for a vet check to be sure.
  Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:29:21 AM
DUFFY

How sad sorry for your loss hope mummys well now did ur cat loose her belly as my cats belly is totally flat now im sure i felt movement earlier but hopefully vet can conform also did ur cat have much discharge her back legs feel like their vibrating 2 have u everfelt that with pregnant cats she hasnt anymore discharge scence this morn. She should be due anytime soon if their is a living kitten in her belly and she needs an op if 1 has died will that living 1 die 2 many thanks
  Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:29:31 AM
DALTON

my girl was different. i saw alot of yellow mixed with bloody discharge which didnt stop, i knew she was 6 weeks pregnant as i had already felt the kittens but not moving as they dont move until 7 weeks pregnant. sadly for my girl i had no choice but to neuter her and was told before the operation the other kitten being only 6 weeks pregnant would also die with the neuter, it was a case of save my girl or lose it all. i had to save her as a kitten born at 6 weeks had no chance of survival anyway.
if you girl has stopped discharge maybe she has an infection just inside the folds of her vagina, this happened to my other girl and she had 2 weeks ago had a healthy litter of 5 kittens. she was on synulox for a month which cleared the problem.
just keep a watch on your girl, pyometra is a constant discharge where your cat will spend most of her time licking, probably stop eating aswell. i cant remember when your girl is due but if its soon i would watch and wait for kittens, if its going to be longer than 2 weeks and the discharge is alot then a vet check would be a good idea.
  Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:29:43 AM
disruptivetalk

Thats put my mind at rest shes due any day now its just a little bit and its oderless im just really puzzeld as to why she looks thinner at first i thalt her belly dropped but then i thalt it was 2 early for it to be that maybe il have some good news soon thanks again

Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:29:50 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Can you help? If Your Cat Is Pregnant?

» Reply to Can you help? If Your Cat Is Pregnant? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.