Best Power Bank/ Portable Charger 10000 mAH India – 2020 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Best Power Bank/ Portable Charger 10000 mAH India – 2020

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Best Power Bank/ Portable Charger 10000 mAH India – 2020       Flag »  Reply »
[Image: Best-power-bank-10000-mah-gadget.jpg?w=4...;amp;ssl=1]

We all now too familiar with Xiaomi’s brand of smartphone. Be it there Redmi’s, Mi’s or POCO line of mobile phones and we all agree they have been a game-changer in the Indian Mobile Industry. We all knew how, with its powerbank and strategic marketing, Xiaomi turned the mid-range smartphone segment “on its head”. Now they are trying to foray into another domain i.e Laptops. They have recently launched their “Mi Notebook 14” series starting at Rs.43999 to its premium variant at Rs.59999/- There are offering three models in this series i.e Mi Notebook 14 and Mi Notebook 14 Horizon i5 & i7 version. We will be looking and review the most premium one “Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Intel Core i7“.

Here the pricing is not in typical Xiaomi’s style. It has kept it pricing as per market segment and tried to create a lightweight, well built with powerful hardware package. So, will it be wise to buy this new laptop? Let's see…..
  Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 7:11:41 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Best Power Bank/ Portable Charger 10000 mAH India – 2020

» Reply to Best Power Bank/ Portable Charger 10000 mAH India – 2020 Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.