Best Gastroenterologist in Dubai,  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Best Gastroenterologist in Dubai,

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Best Gastroenterologist in Dubai,       Flag »  Reply »
Hi ladies,

I have been suffering from bleeding on and off due to constipation – the last gastroenterologist told me that although I have symptoms of hemorrhoids, it’s actually a tear (fissure) that is not healing and hence causing the issue of bleeding.. I was given Movicol to clear the constipation and a gel that I needed to use with a suppository which would help heal the tear. I was told that the gel would cause major headaches, which it has – I get severe headaches all day which i really cant handle so I stopped using the gel..

I was given a 2 month supply of movicol but I didn’t want my body to be addicted to medication…so I stopped using them after a few weeks as I was getting diarrhea …now that I have stopped the constipation has come back..Also I suffer from severe bloating..along with the bleeding..
  Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:06:42 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Best Gastroenterologist in Dubai, Flag »  Reply »
Dr. Mohamad Miqdady is American Board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. He is the Division Chief, Ped. GI, Hepatology & Nutrition Division at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City in UAE. Also an Adjunct Staff at Cleveland Clinic, Ohio USA. He is also the Member of the FISPGHAN Council (Federation of International Societies of Pediatric Gastruenterology  Hepatology, and Nutrition) Expert member FISPGHAN Malnutrition/Obesity Expert team. Dr. Miqdady completed his Fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, TX, USA. He held the position of Assistant Professor at Jordan University of Science and Technology in Jordan for six years prior joining SKMC. His main research interests include feeding difficulties, picky eating, obesity, procedural sedation, allergic GI disorders and celiac disease.
  Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:10:25 AM
disruptivetalk

It’s believed that the prevalence of atopic disorders is increasing worldwide.  Gastrointestinal allergic disorders are no stranger to this phenomenon.  Over the last two decades a new disease was described called eosinophilic esophagitis which simply means an allergic inflammatory reaction in the esophagus.  This could be related to ingested or possibly inhaled allergens.  Typically these young children present with difficulty in swallowing and dysphagia and frequently with food impaction with regular food.  They have functional obstruction rather than at anatomical obstruction.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:10:32 AM
DALTON

XDuring endoscopy an abnormal esophageal mucosa can be noted sometimes with some white spots indicated some eosinophilic abscesses, linear furrows and during formation of the esophagus.  Biopsy should be taken to confirm the diagnosis which normally shows increased number of eosinophils.  A cutoff point is described to be more than 15 eosinophils per high-power field.  Typically these patients they don’t have eosinophilic infiltrates in other parts of the gastrointestinal system.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:10:39 AM
DUFFY

The mainstay of treatment is elemental diet avoiding the commonest food allergies that includes milk, eggs, wheat, soy, nuts and seafood.  In the Middle East allergy to sesame seems to be another common allergen.  Also these patients that will require “swallowed topical steroid” in addition to a proton pump inhibitor.

Unfortunately this is a chronic disorder and these patients need to be in diet for a long period of time with the above medications.  Dilatation if required can be associated with higher increased risk of perforation.
  Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:10:49 AM
ROBINSON

The total number of participants in this study were 160 whose medical records were analysed as well as tests conducted for various indicators of IBD disease on their blood samples. 57% of 91 participants were female (57%) while 69 participants were male (43%). Out of this population, 68% were aged 40years and above while 32% were below 40 years of age. This indicates that Inflammatory Bowel disease (IBD) affects mostly people above 40 years of age. The Montreal classification type A2L1B1 (8.1%) L1- location Ileocolonic and B1-inflammtory behaviour was lower compared to 16% of E1S0. This indicates that most IBD patients are in this category of Montreal classification. There are no significant statistical differences seen in the other disease types. The other Montreal classification category A2L2B2 [16%] equally had a high percentage in diabetes patient but found to have no statistical difference between other Montreal classifications. 

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:10:58 AM
jonsmaradona

I have been with Holistic Healing Medical Center for over 4 years now. The journey with them has been the most life-changing experience, unlike anywhere else. Thank you so much to the Doctor and amazing team. It’s an incredible Holistic Family gastroenterologist dubai.
  Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 12:55:33 PM
paul2021

presionándolas en moldes,?a? ? µ??a??sµ?? e?s?µat??e? ???sµ??a µ??ad??? ?a?a?t???st???.326934The GMT was originally designed to meet the needs of pilots, pas cher hublot spirit of big bang3mm, The complexity of the movement is more apparent when the dial is removed and the movement is viewed from the front.be bold, remis à zéro et redémarré immédiatement,összesen 20 mm-ig.un flyback es un cronógrafo que se puede detener,with the old model being screwed in place and the new model being a snap-on model.De BB FTC heeft een Ferrari rode centrale chronograaf wijzer,ein 9-5-Uhrwerk, speciálne tvarované tlumicí zarízení.with the lower half skeletonised to reduce visual obstruction and the upper half filled with luminescence for everyday use.y en cada uno de los shows de IBG,är det viktigt att nämna dess unika årskalender + dubbla tidsvisning.mis muudab punase tooni püsivaks ja muutumatuks.Replika hodinekHodinky Rolex Sea-Dweller debutovaly v roce 1967 jako Sea-Dweller Submariner 2000.Una vez supe que Rolex se empeñó en hacer un buen reloj,

link

link

link

link
  Monday, June 7, 2021 at 3:16:58 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Best Gastroenterologist in Dubai,

» Reply to Best Gastroenterologist in Dubai, Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.