And possibly trying Pking. But should you die. 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » And possibly trying Pking. But should you die.

Name Message
Weismart

Topic  And possibly trying Pking. But should you die.       Flag »  Reply »
As much as you on if you want to OSRS gold have ~5m spent on a"fun" weapon or if you would have better uses for it. I try to be nice so the people who just come to ask one queries opt to remain. I remember when I combined Yoyoma said the exact same thing. Made me deel quite wonderful. And ty. I want to be rated one day since I am never going to depart Sals. OP: BGS is a fun weapon. It is always enjoyable killing cows together with it. I state goblins are better. And possibly trying Pking. But should you die... don't say anything to me.

Where should I train from F2P? Scaper gave me a really good list for coaching but I dropped it. For now, I got my str to 8 cows. Trained my def into 11 with mage defence casting and att into 20 with the pursuit vampyre slaye. It went pretty fast. I also obtained my scope to 7 using a sling and a small bit of training arrows... in cows. I camped at the lesser to approximately 33 mage together with my collection of ahrims. :P (black robes seem just like ahrims). Now, I would like to receive 40/40/40 in melee and 50 mage/range. Would you guys mind telling me where to train. With those stats, I'll do D-Slayer. What prayer level should I have with these stats? I would be glad if you can make them like 1-20...

PLease don't place something like 1-50 for variety minotaurs as someone on youtube did this (This was a manual to 99 range. :/) I want these areas to be a place that I will level quickly with. What armor should I wear? Remember that this is F2P. My present bank is around 150K thanks to some person who gave me 200K and 56K values of raw/cooked food (all kinds but mainly or all raw food) when I said"buying raw food". I had been up in the lumbridge castle along with cheap RS gold my new account trimming the log . This made me to 20 FMing.
  Monday, February 22, 2021 at 4:03:54 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » And possibly trying Pking. But should you die.

» Reply to And possibly trying Pking. But should you die. Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.