A new yield-farming project i have been observed for a time,"Cheese Bank" a new lending protocol,the highest APY now reach 2700% 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » A new yield-farming project i have been observed for a time,"Cheese Bank" a new lending protocol,the highest APY now reach 2700%

Name Message
Nowseore

Topic  A new yield-farming project i have been observed for a time,"Cheese Bank" a new lending protocol,the highest APY now reach 2700%       Flag »  Reply »
Cheese Bank , a new lending protocol, some innovative functions attract my attention, yield-farming phrase I is in progress. https://cheesebank.io/
(1)TVL $5,535,041.75 (Observed for 3 days and funds inject continuously)
(2)Price $0.21 (big appreciation space compares to other lending platform)
(3) No pre-mining, no founder reservation, community owns all

Some Nice& New Try(mentioned in white paper):

1.The liquidity pool (LP) token collateral mechanism. The LP token of each platform can be used as collateral in Cheese Lending Service. The LP token collateral mechanism is innovated and improved to promote the circulation of asset, so as to greatly improve the asset utilization rate;

2.The mechanism of lending liquidity pool customization- just like Alibaba in the field of DeFi lending, everyone can freely customize the lending liquidity pool and take what they need;

3. The mechanism of mortgage in freedom - users with cheese token can freely choose and participate in the lending of any asset, and according to the consensus of community, the mortgage rules of the lending liquidity pool can be freely designed.

Visit https://cheesebank.io/ for more detail.
  Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 2:12:49 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » A new yield-farming project i have been observed for a time,"Cheese Bank" a new lending protocol,the highest APY now reach 2700%

» Reply to A new yield-farming project i have been observed for a time,"Cheese Bank" a new lending protocol,the highest APY now reach 2700% Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.