- Editor's Desk: ACSM/NSPS: Now is Not Soon Enough by Neil Sandler
- Feature: Alliance for New Heights
Two Cochise County staffs—survey and GIS—collaborate in rural Arizona to establish and maintain a mutual vision of success.
- Feature: Life on the Pipeline
For surveyors in the northeast, the recent boom in natural gas means steady work, but it’s a difficult job. Crews on the Katie Pipeline in Pennsylvania spent six months onsite working on the project, which, although riddled with design challenges and construction complications, proved to be well worth the effort.
- Feature: Lidar on the Tracks
Mobile lidar data is the key ingredient supporting infrastructure improvements that will transform a hi-speed rail corridor in Pennsylvania.
- Feature: Yearning to Fly
UAV/UAS hit prime time.
- Industry Leader: An Interview with NOAA's Tony LaVoi
Survey Summit Keynote Identifies Opportunities for Surveyors
- GNSS Next: Taking Cues from the "Other Field Work"
- Harnessing GIS: Mapping Job Data with Esri's Online GIS
- History Corner: Bicentennial: General Land Office Celebrates Pioneering Surveyors
- Aerial Perspective: Aerial Imaging Aids Forensics