- Editor's Desk: Under Attack? by TJ Frazier, LS
- Feature: New Heights for Photogrammetry
Software development was Mike Kitaif’s ticket to being part of NASA’s space shuttle program, fulfilling a childhood passion for space exploration.
- Feature: Grand Prix Mapping by Helicopter
Before the green racing flag can drop, surveyors map the route for an Indy race in downtown Baltimore, Maryland.
- Feature: Surveying Washington's Green River Gorge
Flood-study surveying involves rafting wild rapids and perching on rocks to get the job done.
- Feature: Surveying USA by TJ Frazier, LS
- Hardware Review: Juniper’s Mesa Rugged Notepad by J. Craig Brewer, PLS
- Rules of the Game: A Boundary Arbitration by Knud Hermansen, LS, PhD, PE, Esq.
- Business Angle: Communication for Employment in the New Economy by Bill Beardslee, PLS, PE, PP
Part 1: From the employer’s view
- Stories from the "E" File: Two Ponds, One Tale by Thomas LaCorte, PSM
- Conference Recap: SPAR International by Jim Crabtree, PLS, CP
- Book Review: Lay of the Land: The History of Land Surveying in San Diego County by Wilhelm A. Schmidt, PLS
by Michael J. Pallamary, PLS
- Cartoon: Out of Plumb by Chase Perryman